We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Found my cabin:)

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bardstown
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Found my cabin:)

After looking for months for the perfect cabin I think we have found it! Now I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with it?

It is listed with Timbercreek and it is"Pine cone Lodge". Any info such as location, likes, dislikes, will be greatly appreciated!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,634 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Found my cabin:)

This report is very complimentary, but it's a few years old:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g55328-d6035…

And there was some discussion about it here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60842-i150-k41223…

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Found my cabin:)

I think you'll be pleased with it. I stayed nearby last year and it looked wonderful from the outside. While it's not totally secluded, you will not lack for privacy.

Timbercreek is a customer friendly outfit. Same folks have been in there for years, and we've always been treated like family.

Bardstown
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Found my cabin:)

Thank you for the positive feedback:) If we weren't taking the grandkids to GSNP for Spring break we would never need such a big cabin with different amenities but want to make it memorable for them in many ways:) Now if only me and hubby could sneak in a short visit before April, LOL!!

4. Re: Found my cabin:)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge