We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabin for retreat

rashanshan
5 posts
Save Topic
cabin for retreat

We are looking to have a women's retreat in Gatlinburg. It would probably be about 20-25 women getting together in a cabin. The issue is that all I keep finding are cabins with queen/king beds. That would not work for this situation. I would prefer something that had more bunk beds/single beds.

I would appreciate any suggestions!

Level Contributor
371 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cabin for retreat

I once went to the gatlinburg area to an actual retreat center which was more lie dormitories. We were on acreage away from town and it was very peaceful. They also had a large cafeteria and gathering spot. I don't remember the name of the place but you could probably do some googling.

Level Contributor
371 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabin for retreat

I once went to the gatlinburg area to an actual retreat center which was more lie dormitories. We were on acreage away from town and it was very peaceful. They also had a large cafeteria and gathering spot. I don't remember the name of the place but you could probably do some googling.

rashanshan
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cabin for retreat

I havent checked any actual spots that hold retreats. I have just been looking at cabins. I will look into it. Thanks!

4. Re: cabin for retreat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge
Recent Conversations