We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood - buying tickets online.

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dollywood - buying tickets online.

We will be visiting Dollywood in May just for one day. Is there any advantage to buying the tickets online, are they cheaper than buying on the gate when we arrive?

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood - buying tickets online.

I always buy my tickets on Dollywood.com and I also renew my season tickets that way also. That way I don't have to bother standing in lines.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood - buying tickets online.

The best attribute of buying online is that you don't have to stand in the first line ( which can be long ) when you enter, then move on to enter the park.

The problem we had with our passes ( that were printed at home ) is that the bar code was not printed clearly enough for the scanner there at Dollywood to pick up. So we had to go to a booth to have them printed again. It was not much of a delay, but enough to be a little frustrating.

Muncie, IN
Level Contributor
101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood - buying tickets online.

I noticed when we were down last year, the prices on the boards at the ticket booths were lower than the prices listed online.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
302 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dollywood - buying tickets online.

I also noticed that when trying to purchase a combo ticket for Dollywood and Dixie Stampede via the Dixie website, it was higher than purchasing them seperately from the individual websites.

Also, Dixie Stampede asks for a coupon code, but when I input the codes I have on my paper coupons they are invalid. Guess I'll have to buy those in person!

5. Re: Dollywood - buying tickets online.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 05:16