We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christmas show

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
christmas show

hello we will be in the area Christmas eve/Christmas day, and looking to catch a show or two.

I saw that the Smoky Mountain Opry has a Christmas show does anyone have an opinion on that one? Or a recommendation for another? Thanks!

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: christmas show

Dixie Stampede, really gets you into the Christmas spirit. Dollywood has a lot of good shows at Christmas too

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: christmas show

Thanks! We saw that and are interested but sadly both of those are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,784 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: christmas show

If your only going to do one show make it Smokey Mtn Opry, it is fabulous. We have done multiple Christmas shows and have never seen a bad one so what ever you choose will be good. The others are just modified with Christmas attire, decorations and songs. SMO is very original to what Christmas means including a live nativity scene at the end. You can check their website sometimes they offer 2 show tickets at a discount.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: christmas show

Thank you :)

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: christmas show

Smokey mountain opry show is WONDERFUL. We seen it last year and It's one of the best shows in Pigeon Forge. I may even go see it again this year...I highly recommend it. I think we done the 2 shows for one price and we also seen Hatfield and McCoy Christmas show, it was a good show too with some very good food.

Sevierville...
Level Contributor
28 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: christmas show

Country Tonite, Comedy Barn, and Dixie Stampede

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: christmas show

The 2 MUST SEE shows are Smokey Mountain Opry and Dixie Stampede.

8. Re: christmas show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge