We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knife Works

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,590 posts
300 reviews
Save Topic
Knife Works

I have never been in this store before. Is it anything like Bass Pro by the interstate?

How do their prices compare to other fine knife shops.

I'm not looking for a cheap one. I need a good quality one for a family member that will be hunting in the Fall.

Spruce Pine, North...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Knife Works

they have a ton of nice knives in there even if your not gonna buy any its a great place to visit. But you defiantly wouldn't have any problems finding good quality ones

taylorsmommi
Level Contributor
663 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knife Works

I've been there many times. Pretty amazing. Billed as the "worlds largest knife store" I can see why. They have knives ranging from very cheap to very expensive. Every brand imaginable!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knife Works

We love The Knife Works! I'm not sure I'd compare them to Bass Pro, but they are similar. It's a HUGE store (two floors). They have everything (even cooking stuff and toys)!

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Knife Works

It is worth the stop if shopping for a good quality knife. Check the link below, as it shows images of the inside of the store there. It will give you a good view inside. As above poster said, not one to compare to Bass Pro or Cabella's as they are just different types of stores. But Knife Works is worth a stop in to see.

https://www.google.com/search?q=knife+works+smoky+mountain&client=firefox-a&hs=ROU&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ZDrlUq33FY73qQHPyYCIBw&sqi=2&ved=0CAoQ_AUoBA&biw=1280&bih=634

Edited: 26 January 2014, 16:43
Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Knife Works

Here is a better link to the Traveler photos posted here on TA

tripadvisor.com/…19945671

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Knife Works

I love that store!! I'd rather go to Knife Works than Bass Pro. Just me though. :) They have a little bit of everything. In every possible price range. We usually go there every time we're in PF. Good way to spend an afternoon!

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
233 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Knife Works

We go every year, it is similar to Bass Pro, you'll love it! My dad has been getting his knives there since I was a little girl, so it's nostalgic for me. They have all price ranges and you can't beat the quality! Add it to your list of must see places to visit, you won't be disappointed.

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
233 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Knife Works

We go every year, it is similar to Bass Pro, you'll love it! My dad has been getting his knives there since I was a little girl, so it's nostalgic for me. They have all price ranges and you can't beat the quality! Add it to your list of must see places to visit, you won't be disappointed.

Lake Placid, Florida
Level Contributor
176 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Knife Works

Our trip last year was our first visit there. I was amazed at the selections; they say they are the largest store and I believe them.

My GF got a pocket knife that was of amazing quality and design. I paid $7 and change. We later found the same knife at another store (think BassPro or Gander) for just under $60. We did find others that were cheap but to me wasnt properly priced. Look around and you will certainly find some good deals.

10. Re: Knife Works

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:18