We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Living Social deal!! - The Track (Pigeon Forge)

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Living Social deal!! - The Track (Pigeon Forge)

Right now they have a deal where you can buy the 108 Point Best Value Bonus Pack for $42 (it's $85.54 normally). Plus, if you use the promo code 2014FEB20 you get 20% off your purchase.

https:/…

So you end up paying only $34. That's a savings of $51.54! I think the promo code is only good until Feb 23.

My 6 year old is going to be so happy!

Edited: 21 February 2014, 11:25
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
411 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Living Social deal!! - The Track (Pigeon Forge)

Just bought one to use with my wife(hopefully) and 6 year old during our spring break trip in march...fantastic deal

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
411 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Living Social deal!! - The Track (Pigeon Forge)

I just looked at the location and it is 2 blocks from our hotel we are staying at...couldn't get any better than that

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Living Social deal!! - The Track (Pigeon Forge)

It's such a great deal. Glad you were able to snag one!

4. Re: Living Social deal!! - The Track (Pigeon Forge)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 05:20