We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Grove Inn or Oak Tree Lodge?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Park Grove Inn or Oak Tree Lodge?

They are about the same price. the only difference is you get free attractions with Oak Tree. Anyone have any comments on either? thanks

HAZARD, KY
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Grove Inn or Oak Tree Lodge?

Park Grove Inn. We have stayed at both. The Oak Tree Lodge is the only hotel I have ever stayed at that I had to ask to change rooms. Our first room was really dirty. Hair in the bathtub and bed.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Grove Inn or Oak Tree Lodge?

We ALWAYS stay at Park Grove Inn and they even know me when I call to book a room, We have never once had any problem here. It is always clean and just perfect.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
411 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Grove Inn or Oak Tree Lodge?

I will second the Park Grove, spent 3 nights there in March and I had no complaints. They had a decent continental breakfast and the rooms were very cozy

4. Re: Park Grove Inn or Oak Tree Lodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:15