We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smith family show

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
278 reviews
Save Topic
Smith family show

Has the brother/ Uncle started performing with his brother and nephew again yet? They made such a good team and the show was great when they were all together.

sevierville TN
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Smith family show

From what I know, the Smith show is done. I think Charlie is no longer going to sing either. Charlie Bob is doing some performances with his wife, but the building is going to be leased to another show most of the time. They have painted the building a different color, remodeling most of it too. My wife talked to Jim a while back and he said that he's working on his own projects now I guess. I really enjoyed the show with all three guys, gonna miss it. It was by far our favorite show here.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smith family show

Sorry to hear that, it was our favorite. Number one show for a long time I believe.

Thanks for the info.

sevierville TN
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Smith family show

Went by there today and the sign on front is the Majestic Theater now.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smith family show

That is so sad. The Smith show was our fave. Good music, good food and side splitting humor. Thanks for the update!

United States
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Smith family show

There is some information here: smokies-news.com/daily-updates/smokies-daily… Click on "Grand Majestic Theater".

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Smith family show

Well that is just horrible that was one of our favorite shows and great food too!!!

7. Re: Smith family show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:16