We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

splash country with a baby

Easley
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
splash country with a baby

Hello, my family will be going to pigeon forge July 6-11. Any tips on keeping my 9 month old in the shade while at splash country. We are hesitant to rent a retreat cause not sure we will be there all day to counter the cost. Are the Canopies worth 30$ where can we sit to get the most shade

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
507 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: splash country with a baby

If you are there right when the gates open, there are covered areas with lounge chairs around the wave pool.. If not, your best bet is a canopy. they have 2 lounge chairs and a small chest for locking valuables. and have room for a couple more people to get in out of the sun.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,640 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: splash country with a baby

If you can then get a canopy by the lazy river. It is close to the food vendors.

These spots fill up fast so get there early to stake your claim. I think ours was number 9 or 17.I really dont remember. Just ask them.

Edited: 17 June 2014, 23:42
Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
507 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: splash country with a baby

You can reserve the canopies ahead of time. Ask for Austin's it is the first canopy by the lazy river close to the food.

4. Re: splash country with a baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge