We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Zipline Canopy Tour

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
48 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Best Zipline Canopy Tour

Has anyone been ziplining lately? I am looking for a tree zipline canopy tour that offers full body harnesses and braking system (not guides stopping you). I have ziplined before so I am looking for a zipline that is a little more advanced than one just a few feet off the ground. Has anyone tried Smoky Mountain Ziplines or Legacy Mountain?

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
827 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Zipline Canopy Tour

Check out Wears Valley Ziplines. I have not personally been, but several in the group I was vacationing with in May did these lines and said they were great. They have been on other lines and said that these were much better than any they had ever done.

2. Re: Best Zipline Canopy Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16