We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do

Spring Grove
Level Contributor
132 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
What to do

Only have 2 days in the area and we are going white water rafting for part of one. What else would be a must do for a family with 10/11 year old boys. Very active thrill seekers. Thanks

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,960 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do

Dollywood!

Spring Grove
Level Contributor
132 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do

Thanks we have season passes to six flags and I am afraid it would be too similar.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do

You could spend days in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park and not see it all.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do

We just did Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster and zip lining at Adventure Park yesterday. Both were very reasonably priced and a hit with everyone -- ages ranged from 5 to my husband's mother. :-)

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,343 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do

I agree with spending some time in the park. You can do this during the day and spend afternoons and evenings doing rides and arcades along the strip in PF and Gatlinburg. There is also the Ober Gatliburg, you can take a lift to the top or drive up. Or do some horseback riding on the mountain trails.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do

Totally agree. Plenty of hiking in park where boys would enjoy.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
77 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do

Wonderworks would be fun for the boys. There's lots to see there, very fun and interesting. We spent about three hours there. They also have a ropes course, the boys would probably enjoy that. There are a lot of places to go ziplining or go cart racing.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What to do

We love hiking to all the water falls in the area...Laurel Falls is one...and of Course Dollywood is a must, it's the most beautiful park I have ever been too and some of the best shows.

9. Re: What to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge