We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Deals

Missouri
Level Contributor
118 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Deals

Does anyone have experience purchasing Grouping type offers for the area from a website called Sweet Deals?

Missouri
Level Contributor
118 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Deals

I meant "Groupon" type offers. Sorry.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet Deals

I am not familiar with "sweet deals" but I have used deal chicken, sweet jack and groupon. I have never had a problem with either but make sure you read the fine print for black out dates and expiration dates.

La Porte, IN
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Deals

I have used Deal Chicken and got a deal on show tickets, I wouldn't have paid full price for show but it was worth the discount

Tnine Ourika...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweet Deals

going to pigeon forge ..looking for a reasonable hotel thats fun for the kids with a waterslide and has a balcony overlooking the little pigeon river. also looking for dollywood splash country discounts or tickets for a family of 4

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,653 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sweet Deals

Ragz you should probably start your own separate post with this question about hotels. You are tacking this onto a question about using a company called sweet deals to get discounts. In order to get the most responses you would be better off with your own thread,. Also read previous post to this as it does discuss family hotels.

Missouri
Level Contributor
118 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sweet Deals

Well, I read the fine print and called the attraction to make sure the deal was legit. The offer I was interested in would only allow the purchase of one certificate, so that stinks. Don't know if it's one per email address , name, or what. Guess I'll post an update in a couple months to let everyone know how it goes.

7. Re: Sweet Deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge