We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

I have stayed at 2 cabins through Cabin fever vacations 1 in Gatlinburg TN and the most recent last Pigeon Forge TN. OH my... look it up Pure Indulgence. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom slept 10. WAS SO Nice.. You have to look at their website to pick you cabin of choice.. You will not go wrong... was the best. we had 5 adults 3 children and 1 baby.. Plenty of room, Jacuzzi and pool on site.. Full kitchen, washer /dryer, pool table ...We will go back and pick another cabin. Stephanie Hughes Indianapolis IN 7/2014

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

Glad you had a great stay.

Don't forget to leave a review for them on TA where they are listed. If they don't already have a spot, TA will add them for you.

That will allow others to easily find your thoughts on this property.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, you probably don't want to post personal info in your posts.

Edited: 31 July 2014, 23:52
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,785 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

I hope you add your trip report as well. The cabin sounds nice but did you do anything while visiting the area? Right now your very first post on Trip Advisor sounds an awful lot like an advertisement. Please don't take offense. Just pointing out that most people join here to tell about their travels too. And you may want to ask TA to edit your post and take your real name off of it. As stated, there are a lot of spammers that look at this site not good to put personal info on here.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,978 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

I DO agree with "bornwithwheels" about this sounding a lot like self promoting, what with this being your 1st posting. Also like "bornwithwheels", I'm in no way saying that you are. I said the very same thing about another 1st time poster, and promptly got chastised for it. But it has been known to happen.

We DO look forward to your trip reviews, and further input on "where to stay", "where to eat", or any other pertinent information about Pig/Forge or surrounding areas other posters may have.

Ray

Massillon, Oh
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

Thank you for your review we will be down this week for our first trip, and have booked with Cabin Fever.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

Thanks for sharing. I have never rented from this company nor have I ever really heard anything negative about them. It states on their website they were a 2014 Certificate of Excellence Winner on Trip Advisor.

I will be sure to keep them in mind in the future.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
48,167 posts
1,547 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

Also, if you do the TA Review for the property, be sure to add some of your photos, to help others see what you saw.

Hunt

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

Obviously you've never been to Cabin Fever Vacation Rentals! I'm trying to leave a review myself and saw this... Easily the coolest place we've ever been! We stayed at the little bear cabin and it was gorgeous! Full kitchen, jacuzzi, grill, pool on site, pool table, tons of room, and a view you didn't dream was possible! We'll be going again as soon as we save up enough to go! And yes we went to gatlinburg and walked the strip, did the sky lift, went white water rafting through big creek expeditions and Ziplines through wahoo zip lines ! Also went to dolly wood! Was the best vacation I've ever been on and can't wait to go again!

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
8. Re: Why would you not want to stay at Cabin Fever Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2016, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge