We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bear Cove Falls Resort

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
105 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Bear Cove Falls Resort

Have searched all over Trip Advisor and can't seem to find anything related to this. Just rented a cabin through Dollywood Rentals for October, but haven't seen any recent reviews for either the cabin, Moonlight Memories, or Dollywood Vacations. Looks to be in a cabin community which is okay for us, but would like to see a few reviews?

Thanks.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
4,174 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

I don't know if I have ever heard anything bad about Dollywood Rentals before.

That cabin was just built in 2013 and could have just been added to their rental program, so that could explain the lack of reviews. From what I understand most of the reviews for cabins are now on Flip Key. You may not be able to find that cabin, but you may be able to read reviews for the company.

I don;t think Dollywood would endorse a bad company for their rentals. Enjoy your trip!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
105 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

Thanks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
105 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

We are here now and I'll post a review when I can. Had to request that TripAdvisor add to it's selections. I'll also post some pics. Not as nice as I'd hoped.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
4,174 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

Hi, I'm looking forward to your review. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

We rented moonlight memories cabin can you let me know

of any problems you encountered?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
105 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

Cabin was clean but not as "fancy" as some we've stayed at. Great location near Old Mill Area which which we love. Located in log cabin community which is okay with us but needs some landscaping to replace the trees taken out to build them. Second cabin from the road and next to cabin with a spa in it. Not impressed with it and reviews seemed mixed. So skipped it. Within walking distance to small community pool. We didn't use as closed for season.

Two levels - you enter on top floor into kitchen/dining area and sitting area with love seat and TV. Downstairs, another TV room and bedroom with bath in it. Didn't like only one bath set up. Washer/dryer which we used to take home clean clothes. Liked outdoor hot tub. Not much privacy and had to close blinds which we don't normally do.

Excellent deals if going to Dollywood. At time we went, bought tickets along with reservation so no lines to wait in and priority parking. If not going to Dollywood, we'd stay elsewhere to get a better cabin and scenery.

Have fun!

Destin, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

It's a great little cabin community. Very convenient

All of our friends reserve the "DreamMaker" cabin every year. While it's a relatively new cabin, you can tell the owners take pride in it and are continuously updating things. The view from this cabin is good from the back and the side. All the cabins are run by management companies. Some of our fav things are the helicopter ride over the mountains and a drive up 1 day as well. A trip to Dollywood is fun for all ages and the train ride is a must. Take in a show and even though there is usually a wait, Ole Mill Reataurant is worth it. There is a lot to do any time of the year. Have Fun!

8. Re: Bear Cove Falls Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge