We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Construction

Hi everyone, I coming to in next weekend on Sat. the 23rd. Can some one tell me about construction from I-40.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction

We were there last week and didn't have any construction from I-40 into Pigeon Forge.There were some orange barrels going out of town toward Sevierville, around Teaster Road that merged the traffic from 3 lanes to 2,but not any work going on that we saw.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction

Thanks big blue fan for the information. I did see on the local newspaper web site that there was construction at the intersection of tester road and the main highway in Pigeon Forge.

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction

Hey everyone who is going to Pigeon Forge. No construction from I-40 to Pigeon Forge. I was there 2 weeks ago.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,783 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Construction

I think the very worst of the construction is in downtown Knoxville on I-40 and then south.

I've heard lots of complaints from those visiting the Vols games about how bad the traffic is around that area on I-40.

5. Re: Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge
Recent Conversations