We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shagbark Resort

Limestoneville...
2 posts
Save Topic
Shagbark Resort

Hi, my family and I will be staying in "Beneath the Stars" cabin at the Shagbark resort in a few weeks. Does anyone have experience with this cabin or resort? Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shagbark Resort

Not that cabin in particular,, but did stay in Shagbark 5 years ago. Shagbark is a large complex of individual vacation homes of varying size and varying amenities. Gated and sits high with some views.. again depends on the cabin. There is a common area with a swimming pool. to cool off in. It is a bit away from the activities of Pigeon Forge but, by no means IMHO, "that" far away as to be inconvenient. We enjoyed or stay there and would go back. I fantasized a week or so about buying this nice lot at the top of the road with 360 degree views. What a gorgeous spot it was.

Franklin, IN
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shagbark Resort

I found that Waldens CreekRd is a heavily travel road and the majority of the drivers are not paying attention to their driving. they are more interested in talking on their phones and texting then driving. just be careful while on this road.We were run off the road twice while heading to Shagbark. The Shagbark roads are fine

Reply to: Shagbark Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge