We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oak haven resort # 46

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wilmington, nc
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
oak haven resort # 46

We booked oak haven resort cabin #46 for our 1 year anniversary celebration. Just wondered if anyone had stayed here and had any comments on it. I am a little nervous about the steep hill but excited for the beautiful view. thanks for your advice

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,907 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oak haven resort # 46

Hi, Congrats on your 1 year wedding anniversary that is awesome!!!

I haven't had the pleasure to stay at Oak Haven Resort and Spa yet. I have noticed that they get really good reviews and are Ranked #1 of 36 Specialty lodging in Sevierville, So with that I wouldn't worry at all. You rented through a trusted and great company.

The steep roads can be hairy at times but I bet you will get use to it by the time you leave. I hope you have a wonderful trip and be sure to report back and let us know how you enjoyed Oak Haven.

Bristow, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oak haven resort # 46

I've heard nothing but rave reviews about Oak Haven. We are booked to go next weekend!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
178 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oak haven resort # 46

Never stayed in #46 but we have been there 5 times in 5 different cabins and they are all wonderful. You will not be disappointed. The roads can be a little steep but after driving them a couple of times you don't even notice it any more. If you put your car in a lower gear and go slow the roads are really not that bad to drive. We are planning another trip back there again in June. The cabins are even better in person than the pictures if you can believe that. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
119 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oak haven resort # 46

We've not stayed in that cabin but have stayed in others at Oak Haven. Wonderful resort and cabins - you can't go wrong. The roads really aren't that steep. I drive a hybrid and it handled them just fine. The only downside or us is the location since it's 45 minutes or so from the National Park with traffic. If you are there mainly to stay in that area and relax it's a great place.

5. Re: oak haven resort # 46

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2016, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sevierville