We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canton Texas Bed & Baths located on Mountain Old West Town

Ft. Worth
2 posts
Save Topic
Canton Texas Bed & Baths located on Mountain Old West Town

We booked a room for 4 and showed up with 6 and thought we could use a blow up bed to save money. well our bed ran out of air and we were stuck in this small room with 6 ladies and a small bathroom we had seen other Bed & Baths and they were large and looked quite nice but we chose a B&B that we thought was a great price . We are never going to do that again ever if you tell the owners 4 people and you bring 6 you will be so mad at yourself. tell people what you want and pay if you stay be feel really bad and even went down and told the front desk but they were booked for the larger room so our BAD. The people of canton are only open 4 days out of the month . Next time I book I am going to tell the truth it's my fault and I am ashamed to be this age and trying to sneak in grown ladies for a nights stay . So don't be like me if you stay PAY. You will be glad you did

1. Re: Canton Texas Bed & Baths located on Mountain Old West Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 07:22
Get answers to your questions about Canton
Recent Conversations