We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging

Duncan, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
lodging

We plan to go to Canton for Trade Days, but do not want to stay the night in Canton. Does anyone have any recommendations for lodging close?

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging

Try Terrell, Tx

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g56759-Terrell_Texas-…

Texas
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging

I agree with Georgetowngal that Terrell will be your best bet. It is about 30 minutes west of Canton. While I've never stayed there, the Holiday Inn Express looks nice from the outside. It's easy to access right off I-20 next to the Tanger Outlet Center. I've had good experiences at the IHOP next door as well as Carmona's TexMex & Cantina and Applebee's. There are several fast food places there also. The outlet center is small, but the stores are usually well stocked.

I don't know what your itinerary is other than Canton, but in case you are considering going past Canton, 30 minutes east of Canton is Lindale with several places to choose from.

Edited: 19 August 2013, 12:02
Dallas
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging

Try the Windsock Inn, just out side of Canton. It is a nice quiet bed and breakfast.

Reply to: lodging
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Canton
Recent Conversations