We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Cart Rentals

Olive Branch...
1 post
Save Topic
Golf Cart Rentals

We're renting a house in Biscayne at Crystal Beach next week. The homeowner supplied us with a list of 5 companies where we can rent a golf cart during our stay. Does anyone have one to recommend or maybe someone knows which are the best deals. Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Vidor, Texas
Level Contributor
466 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Cart Rentals

Good luck. On Monday I tried to call four different companies: left a voicemail at two and haven't heard back, one number wasn't any good and the one I got through to didn't have any available. Knew I shoulda booked way sooner. Gulf Coast Golf and Paradise are the two I remember off the top of my head. Try asking your rental agent for a recommendation or do a search for golf cart rentals, Crystal Beach online. Am kicking myself for not keeping the info of the guy I used last year, he was great.

Arlington, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Cart Rentals

I called two and spoke to the owners.

Call

Texas Custom Carts at 409-684-1043

Seed most interested in renting and giving me facts plus he had the best price.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Cart Rentals

Don't rent Texas Custom Carts. They are thieves and scammers. When we left from a great vacation from Crystal Beach, they charged us money for damages not caused by us and threaten me. Very bad business to deal with and good luck if you do.

Reply to: Golf Cart Rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Crystal Beach