We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July at Crystal Beach

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July at Crystal Beach

We are staying for a week at Crystal Beach. Our arrival date is July 4th.

Does it get crazy crowded? I am hoping its not so crowded that my kids dont get to enjoy themselves.

4 replies to this topic
Flower Mound, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July at Crystal Beach

It will be very crowded on July 4th at Crystal Beach. Shooting fireworks off on the beach is allowed on July 4th. Currently, the seaweed is a mess but hopefully, it will be a little better in a month. We are also planning to be there 7/3 through 7/7. It will be a good time seaweed and all!

Level Contributor
239 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July at Crystal Beach

It will be very crowded, but a good time for sure. There will be a parade in Galveston along Seawall followed by fireworks. Just allow extra time for the ferry due to the crowds.

texas
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of July at Crystal Beach

We will be leaving North Texas after 6pm on the 4th. It will take us 3-4 hours to get to Crystal beach,,,, my question is Will we be able to find a place to camp when we get there?

Richardson, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4th of July at Crystal Beach

Did you have luck finding a campsite? We are headed down this weekend and I have no clue where to go. I am super nervous about finding a site and places to use the bathroom!

Reply to: 4th of July at Crystal Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Crystal Beach