We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Lexington, South...
1 post
Save Topic
First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Me and my husband are going to our first Dallas Cowboys game this weekend against the Eagles. We will be in town from Saturday until Tuesday. We are looking for suggestions of where to go before the game, places that we can go Saturday to bar hop, and the best places to eat! Also, looking to get tattoos while we are in town. Would love your suggestions!! Thanks yall!!

7 replies to this topic
Houston, texas, USA
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Can't help with tattoos but from the stadium it's a short quick drive to the Fort Worth stockyards district.

Houston, texas, USA
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

The F W Stockyards has a bunch of good places to eat and drink including Billy Bob's, Cooper's BBQ, Hooker's, the Star, the love shack and many more

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
800 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Hi. I’ve gotten many a tattoo around Dallas. But my ALL TIME favorite is J Hall and Co Gentleman’s Tattooers. The guys are really talented. The store is clean, the work stations are clean, the tools are kept in the sterilized packaging. I’m looking forward to going back myself. Think classy studio with red walls and Judy Garland singing Over the Rainbow. They’re on Lamar downtown

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,328 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Do you know where you are staying?

MFL - I need to take note of your fave tattoo place. We just ended up at Suffer City...spur of the moment for my husband.

Edited: 14 November 2017, 02:11
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
800 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

pepper, i can’t recommend that store enough! I can’t wait to go back again, I’ve been trying to come up with something haha

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,328 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Lol, Mfl.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions

Elm Street Tattoo is a great place to get at Tattoo in Dallas. 2811 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75226

Reply to: First Trip to Dallas- Need Suggestions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted