We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cowboy Game Where to stay

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cowboy Game Where to stay

I'm a displaced Cowboy fan looking to fly to Dallas for the Thanksgiving game against the Jets this year. Any recommendations for a 2 day trip on location to stay? Looking for decent nightlife/restaurants that's not too far from game and airport.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cowboy Game Where to stay

This question gets asked alot with a variety of answers but for my money I would stay in downtown Dallas (Magnolia, Hyatt, Springhill Suites, Adolphus) and check with the hotels about possible shuttles OR talk it up with other fans in the bar (Hyatt would be a good one for that) and share a cab over.

OR

For the really adventuresome (a little further but lots of fun Thanksgiving weekend) consider staying in Ft. Worth, preferably get booked quickly in the Stockyards (Amerisuites) again check on shuttle or shared cab possiblilities (less likely-farther from Irving)- and have a blast partying in the Stockyards and/or downtown Sundance Sqaaure.

Texas
Level Contributor
212 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cowboy Game Where to stay

Also consider staying in the Las Colinas area. Many very affordable chain hotels as well as upscale. Close to DFW and Stadium. Several restaurants (check with Champs and Cool River) offered shuttle service to the games last year. Champs, Cool River, Bostons restaurants/sports bars. Ton of restaurants on MacArthur between 635 and 114 -- all the major chains and some local joints as well.

3. Re: Cowboy Game Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 22:20