We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Casa Mañana theater in Fort Worth

Castro Valley...
8 posts
Save Topic
Question about Casa Mañana theater in Fort Worth

I'm going to the performance of A Few Good Men in June at Casa Mañana theater, and I was wondering if anyone had any info on the interior of the place (I'm in section 1, row B), any any info on where the stage door is located. I would really appreciate any information. Thanks so much!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Casa Mañana theater in Fort Worth

You're actually going to a Casa Manana production at the Bass Hall Performance Center. Casa Manana operates out of two different theaters.

Here's the Bass Hall seating chart, with rolling video of views from different seating areas. It is the most awesome theater chart of any theater in Dallas or maybe anywhere.

basshall.com/seating/thehallseatingnew.jsp

Bass Hall is an awesome venue. I don't care for the upper levels because the balconies are at skewed (to me) perspectives and I feel like I'm going to fall off the balcony. So floor is better to me, and the floor is exquisitely comfie.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Casa Mañana theater in Fort Worth

Actually, according to the Casa website this performance is at the Casa Manana Playhouse NOT at the Bass. check back on the other post for links to seating charts.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Casa Mañana theater in Fort Worth

I'm feeling in the Twilight Zone here, because last night I saw it on the Ball list. But now I'm looking at it again and the web site is a tiny bit misleading.

www.casamanana.org/BroadwaySchedule.htm

The title is Broadway at the Bass and every show on the list is playing at the Bass, with the exception of A Few Good Men.

http://www.casamanana.org/FewGoodMen.htm has the seating chart for Casa Manana.

When I've been to Casa Manana they have always done theater-in-the round seating, so the floorplan they're showing for this play is different than what I've seen.

4. Re: Question about Casa Mañana theater in Fort Worth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 00:17