We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Love Field

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
537 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Love Field

Only flying out for 2 nights. If I park in the garage, what floor should I park on? Is it safe there?

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Love Field

it's been my experience that YOU won't be making the decision which floor to park on...it will be where there is an available space. Yes, it's safe. I really like parking at the "Parking Spot" better and riding their van to the terminal. For me that has been quicker and easier than trying to park in the garage. The last time I tried to use the garage, I almost missed my plane b/c I couldn't find a place to park.

Texas
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Love Field

i work at love field....

i always park at the parking spot when traveling. They have big yellow buses with black spots on them. They are on the road into the airport on the right hand side and you can catch a shuttle to the airport & back. they drop you off right at your car. you can choose covered or uncovered parking. They are cheaper than parking at the airport. when you pay to leave, you get a free bottle of water. I work for an airline that flies out of love field....and i can park for free. however, i choose to park at the parking spot for convenience. you will probably have less walking by parking here vs. the airport.

however, it is safe to park in the airport parking garage.

3. Re: Parking at Love Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 07:21