We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spa Ideas

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
834 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Day Spa Ideas

My DW will be visting relatives 30 minutes north of Dallas in June. It has been a very busy year for her and I would like to suprise her with a gift certificate to a local day spa. Can anyone suggest a nice spa in that area?

Thank you for your help!

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Spa Ideas

Try this place:

http://www.spahabitat.com/spa-locations.htm

They have two locations that should be easy for anyone to get to.

If not, what area would you be looking for?

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
834 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Spa Ideas

Hi pepper,

Thanks for the link. It looks nice. She will be staying in the Lake Dallas area. How far of a drive would that be to the Plano location and would traffic be bad?

Thanks!

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Spa Ideas

Hmmm...I'm not sure where Lake Dallas is. I might need to find a map.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Spa Ideas

OK...it's pretty far up there (well...to me). You might be better off finding something near there in Lewisville or Denton. Unfortunately, I don't know that area.

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
834 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day Spa Ideas

Pepper,

Thanks for your help!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day Spa Ideas

RW, Just south of Lake Dallas off I-35 is highway 121 (bypass) which would make it an easy drive (20min) to the Gaylord Texan, which has a very nice spa, and it is a fairly nice hotel in inself. The fam could wander around the hotel while she lounged in the spa then have dinner there, or their is Grapevine Mills mall a mile down the road (she would pass it on the way the the GT) where they could occupy time too, if needed.

A little further away in Irving is the 4 Seasons. It has a wonderful spa. Our favorite.

Also, she could take 121 (business this time) North into Frisco where there are a number of hotels with spas.

I am not aware of Denton spas nor nicer day spas.

Best of luck.

7. Re: Day Spa Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2009, 05:19