We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf reorts for March

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
golf reorts for March

First time in Texas and want to stay in a golf resort that offers first class accomodations and golf. Should stay in the Dallas area but not tied to it - can travel elsewhere to get the best if necessary.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
131 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf reorts for March

Texans Resort in Grapevine, Tx near DFW airport is your answer. Nearby, you'll find the Dallas Cowboys Golf course. Have fun.

dallas, tx.
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: golf reorts for March

The Gaylord in Grapevine is your answer. This resort hotel has it all. Prices vary depending on dates that you type. Good luck!

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf reorts for March

Another option would be The Doral Tesoro.

www.doraltesoro.com

It is north of Fort Worth at I35 & 114, right across the street from Texas Motor Speedway. It is an easy drive to Dallas going straight down 114.

I have stayed and played at both the Doral and the Gaylord/Cowboys Golf Course. I like the Gaylord better, but the Doral is a true golf resort. The Cowboy course is a short shuttle away from the Gaylord. At the Doral, the pro shop is a few steps away and the rooms have a nice view of the course. Don't expect to shoot your best round at the Doral, it is very challenging.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,794 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf reorts for March

You have been trying to nail this down since last fall, haven't you? I admire your tenacity! Please write back after your trip and let us all know where you end up.