We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'happy tours' car rental company

singapore
7 posts
Save Topic
'happy tours' car rental company

hi guys, need to rent a minivan in dallas and come across 'Happy Tours' car rentals company offering atractive price, claiming has been around for 20 years, but I never heard of. Anyone can comment how reliable they are? Thanks abundant.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,779 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'happy tours' car rental company

I have never heard of them either. Hopefully someone locally will give us a definitive answer. I usually have great luck with Priceline for rental cars. I would also trust their brands of rental companies.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,328 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'happy tours' car rental company

No, I haven't heard of them either.

singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 'happy tours' car rental company

Thanks guys, sounds like it's better for me to just stick to the usual ones provided by travelocity / expedia, though their price is very tempting. can't afford to get into trouble after 26hours flight journey with 2 children and elderly. Will try priceline one day.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 'happy tours' car rental company

Got a full size rental from www.hotwire.com (National) this week (Tues -Fri) for US$105.18 (DFW).

M

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'happy tours' car rental company

Tell me, does Hotwire work with Fox? I plan to rent-a-car in Las Vegas for 12 days and would like to avoid Fox...I've heard just bad things about them. And also, did you pay for an insurance on Hotwire (I'm not even sure they offer one) or you need to pay for it somewhere else? Thanks!

6. Re: 'happy tours' car rental company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Dallas