We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arlington or Irving for North Dallas Business Stay?

Los Angeles
7 posts
Save Topic
Arlington or Irving for North Dallas Business Stay?

I have a choice between Arlington and Irving as places to stay during an upcoming trip. I'm hoping to find a nice environment that's easy to get around, with good place to eat. Does one stand out over the other?

Level Contributor
212 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arlington or Irving for North Dallas Business Stay?

Both cities have a lot to offer. Is the business part of your trip in the city you will be staying in? That might make a difference convenience wise. Also depends on what area of each city you can choose from.

In Irving I would recommend the Las Colinas area. In Arlington the area around the Cowboys stadium or the Arlington Highlands area at Matlock North of I-20. You have your choice of all the chain hotels in both cities. Nothing really upscale in Arlington. Several upscale to choose from in Irving such as the Four Seasons, Omni Mandalay. If you stay in Arlington, the Cowboys Stadium tour is worth seeing. You're also 15 to 20 minutes away from downtown and the cultural district in Ft. Wroth. Lot's of things to see, do and eat.

Both are fairly easy to navigate and parking isn't a problem and is free in both cities.

2. Re: Arlington or Irving for North Dallas Business Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2012, 14:16