We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

Northumberland UK
4 posts
Save Topic
Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

We are arriving from the UK next June. We are looking for accommadation with an Airport Shuttle Bus. As we will only be in the hotel a short time we are not looking for Luxurious Facility, just some where clean and tidy at a moderate price.

We would be greatful for any advise or suggestions to help plan our stay. Thank you in anticipation.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest (Budget)

Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine

Both in Grapevine, TX. Both receive very good reviews.

Bloomsburg
Level Contributor
515 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

I would suggest you check out the reviews for the Comfort Suites DFW Airport 4700 W. John Carpenter Fwy., Irving, TX 75063. I have never personally stayed there, but I recently reviewed many TripAdvisor reviews of DFW airport hotels and settled on this one for an upcoming trip with an overnight stay near DFW. This hotel gets great recent reviews, has a free continental breakfast (or a complimentary "grab & go" breakfast for persons with early departures), free shuttle service to and from the airport, and the proximity to the airport is stated as 2 miles. I paid $71 US, plus taxes, which I think is an excellent price considering the amenities and reviews. I used AAA and this saved me about $10; they may take the European version of a travel card/club if you have one.

comfortsuites.com/hotel-irving-texas-TX010…

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,954 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

Just about any of the national chains have a variety of locations both north and south of the airport with airport shuttles. Most have some form of free breakfast. I would tend to go with Embassy Suites (indoor pool, managers reception) or Hyatt Place (nice modern rooms, great beds) because those are brands I like. Plus they are close to places to eat and the outlet mall (if you want something to do closeby) When you say help plan your stay, how long are you staying?

…hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

…hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

…hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/place/index.jsp…

Denton, Tx.
Level Contributor
207 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

Baymont Inn and Suites in Grapevine has always been good for us and friends. Within walking. distance to 5-6 decent restaurants and a convenience store. Also the Grapevine shuttle to downtown Grapevine is just a block away. Also just right off the freeway.

5. Re: Airport Hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2012, 05:15