We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

Short trip, arriving late Friday, leaving Sunday

Need accommodations near DFW. No rental car, would like reccommodations for transportation to game Saturday night, Cowboy's stadium. Thanks in advance!

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,889 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

Wow, that game (and other events that weekend) has really taken up a majority of the Arlington and airport hotels! Still seeing availability for the Hyatt Regency on the DFW airport. Also check La Quinta Inn DFW South, Country Inn and Suites DFW South, Park Inn DFW South and Best Western Plus DFW and Holiday Inn DFW West Bedford. These are currently showing availability and have free airport shuttles. Otherwise, check out all the chain hotels with DFW North in the name and just bite the bullet on a little extra cab fare. I would ask at any hotel if you can get a shuttle ride to the game- never hurts to ask! ;-)

Had to laugh- Arlington Comfort Suites showing rooms for $400- yipes!

Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

Thank you for the information, very helpful!

It has been a challenge, finding a place that provides airport transportation, and not too far from Arlington. I also laughed at Comfort Suites rate, and refused to be a victim of circumstances, ha ha. I will try your suggestions, staying at the Hyatt DFW is looking like the best option. Thanks again!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

We are staying at Dallas Renaissance- but flying into Love Field- have a party bus to the game ROLL TIDE!!!

Good luck finding a room!

Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

HLSESS, thank you for your reply. Is the party bus a private hire, or is there availability for more? I have looked at the Dallas Renaissance, nice hotel.

Roll Tide!! Saw lots of UA gear /colors today at Ross Bridge, getting excited!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
748 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

I have 3 rooms reserved at comfort suites that I will be canceling , if you are interested in picking up the res pm me.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

stormy862- it is a private bus for 32 booked FULL with a bunch of rowdy AL fans- a friend of mine organized it-she is from dallas and I ended up getting one of their last game tickets and a seat on the bus-My son was already going with him-he is going to AL next year-he just got his acceptance letter yesterday- RTR

7. Re: Best hotel for UA vs Michigan game, near DFW , no car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:17