We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dallas to las vegas

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dallas to las vegas

hi guys would also like to know whether it makes sense booking my flight from dallas to las vegas with southwest airlines now ( 5 months ahead ) or should i wait until close to my departure from oz ?

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dallas to las vegas

Right now you can get their web-only fares for as low as $100. It is not likely to get any better than that, but you never know when they are going to have some special deal sale.

Note that if you change your travel date, you will need to pay any difference in fare (but not a "change ticket" fee).

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dallas to las vegas

Thanx sebastion, my passport is still a week away( already processed it last week ) im assuming if i do book with southwest today passport info wont be needed given its a domestic flight im booking ? soon find out i guess.im in dallas for 3 days , basically for the sixth floor museum so on my second day there im thinking of going to old city park ? do you suggest its worth soending an arvo there ?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
271 posts
2,372 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dallas to las vegas

Booking on Southwest is a good idea to Las Vegas. Take a look at “things to do” on Trip Advisor---in and around Dallas. There are several things to see and do and you can see what other travelers think of those sights.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dallas to las vegas

Yes i booked 2 domestic flights with southwest yesterday,dallas to vegas and La to san fran,great savings i believe,yes texas ive read things to do in dallas and heritage park seems something id really like to see cheers guys john

5. Re: Dallas to las vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2013, 10:21