We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mavericks v lakers

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
549 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Mavericks v lakers

Hi guys, noticed theres still plenty of tickets left for the mavs lakers game on feb 24th ,not prepared to pay hundreds of dollars to see it, but i am prepared to pay between $55 to $90 which arent great seats it appears but at least i can say ive been to an NBA game, is it worth it ? im staying at the magnolia so its not far from AA center ,good way to spend my spare day, what do you think lol

Sydney
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mavericks v lakers

Hey mate, I'm from Sydney and will be going to the game as well. We should meet up for a beer

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
549 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mavericks v lakers

cool scottie,whats bringing you to dallas ?, i will be there for 3 days,specifically for the sixth floor museum, got my $50 tickets this arvo,hope kobes playing lol,will touch base with you close to travel time cheers john

ARLINGTON, TX
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mavericks v lakers

Welcome. Have a good time. Dart rail close to Magnolia can take you allover the area. Restaurants, bars and attractions aplenty. TRE can take you to Fort Worth. Don't miss it, If you have time. For something different, Monsterjam Monster Truck races at Cowboys Stadium. Feb 23rd.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
549 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mavericks v lakers

Just may check that out dale, showtime is 7pm ? spending most of the saturday in downtown,so that could be some fun for the saturday night, pit party at $140 would be different lol except thats at 2-30pm i think, TRE goes to and from downtown dallas all saturday i guess from union station ? returning at night to downtown is ok i guess ? either way im going to look more into it,cheers dale

5. Re: Mavericks v lakers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 00:16