We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a place to take baby boomers to dance.

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denton, Tx.
Level Contributor
207 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Need a place to take baby boomers to dance.

Have three lady friends in from New York City. Ages mid to late 50s. Need a place to take them dancing. I'm thinking Arthur's in Addison, Glass Cactus in Grapevine, or maybe Cowboys Red River.

Any other suggestions?

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,666 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a place to take baby boomers to dance.

Glass Cactus is perfect for boomers. I was there once and felt very out of place...lol!!!

Maybe Sambuca in Uptown too. Another place where the crowd was much older than me.

Haven't been to the other places you mention.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a place to take baby boomers to dance.

There are no real clubs catering to baby boomers. No 50's or 60's dance clubs. I don't understand why someone doesn't open a place like this.

3. Re: Need a place to take baby boomers to dance.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 07:19