We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DFW and Love Field

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
DFW and Love Field

A friend and I are meeting in Dallas, however I am flying in to DFW and she is flying in to Love Field. I arrive about an hour before she does. Would it make sense for me to take a taxi from DFW to Love Field, meet her and then we take a cab together from Love to our hotel, the Fairmont in Dallas? I don't know where the airports are in relation to each other, and thus, if I would be going out of my way. Otherwis,e we will each take our own taxis from our airports and meet at the hotel. Thoughts? Thank you.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DFW and Love Field

In all likelihood, probably best to meet up at the hotel but... Love is in Dallas proper, just north of downtown. DFW is WNW of downtown, about 20 miles. Where is the hotel?

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,736 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DFW and Love Field

Best to meet up at the hotel.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
279 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DFW and Love Field

DFW Airport is far enough away from your hotel, and suffienctly large, that your friend could easily make it to the hotel before you do. especially if you arrive around rush hour. You should just meet at the hotel.

4. Re: DFW and Love Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 05:18