We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near DFW airport

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near DFW airport

Good Morning! We will be staying one night in Dallas and was just wondering if their were any decent/clean hotels near airport that has smoking rooms? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

How near the airport do you need to be? There are loads on hotels on or near the airport with all chains represented - but downtown Dallas is only 20 minutes away depending on traffic and their you have your choice!

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

Well, since we are just overnighting there, we won't have a car and didn't want to spend an enormous amount for a taxi, I just figured we would stay somewhat close to the airport. Is that a "safe" area? We will be heading right back to the airport the next morning. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

smokers-united.com/smoker-friendly/…

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

Felschurch - Thanks! I just found that website this morning.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

Grapevine (town adjoining DFW to on the north side) has a number of choices, varying price points from resort to budget. Depending on time of arrival, most, if not all, offer a complimentary shuttle to/form the airport. The hotels on the north side of town are very near Grapevine Mills Mall, Bass Pro and a large number of chain restaurants. The couple on the south side are near Grapevine's Historic Main Street with independently owned boutiques/shops/restaurants/wine tasting rooms. You'll have to verify the smoking options, but I believe most will be able to accommodate you.

grapevinetexasusa.com/where-to-stay/hotels/…

TA hotel ratings - tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g55930-Grapevine_Texa…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
267 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

There are two hotels in the airport itself, the Grand Hyatt and regular Hyatt. Not sure what their smoking situation is, though.

Otherwise I suggest going to Google Maps and searching for the DFW Airport. Once there search for "hotel" and you'll get a bunch of options in the area.

Kilgore, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

Not sure about smoking policies but the hotels located near the airport are in good safe locations. I would recommend staying near the Grapevine Mills Mall. There are hotels and restaurants all in walking distance and shuttles are provided. I have stayed at the Springfield Suites several times. Enjoy your stay.

8. Re: Hotels near DFW airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:17