We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DFW hotels_3.5 stars

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
DFW hotels_3.5 stars

I'm trying to book an airport hotel on either Hotwire Hot Rates or Priceline Express Deals. I have consistently found a 3.5 star hotel on Hotwire with good amenities for $70 per night. However, it does not specify a customer rating. According to betterbidding.com, there is only one 3.5 star hotel on Hotwire deals.

What are the other 3.5 star airport hotel possibilities?

Thanks in advance.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DFW hotels_3.5 stars

Betterbidding.com only lists the Doubletree.

Thanks.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DFW hotels_3.5 stars

Are you looking at Love Field rather than DFW? For DFW/Market Center I am seeing Crowne Plaza Market Center, Hilton Park Cities and Sheraton Suites Market Center as 3.5* on Priceline in addition to the DoubleTree. If you look at DFW North on Priceline, BetterBidding shows the Marriott, Sheraton and Embassy Suites as 3.5* but the DoubleTree as 3*.

What are you looking for in location and amenities?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DFW hotels_3.5 stars

I'm looking for an airport hotel in DFW North with a reliable shuttle service and ideally free Internet and parking.

Edited: 17 February 2014, 03:20
Abilene, Texas
Level Contributor
139 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DFW hotels_3.5 stars

I've stayed at that Doubletree great service, rooms are a bit old but clean. Bed was comfy and it close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.

5. Re: DFW hotels_3.5 stars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 07:17