We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick Girls Weekend in Dallas

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock...
1 post
Save Topic
Quick Girls Weekend in Dallas

My girlfriends and I are headed to Dallas for a quick girls' weekend get-away. We would like to stay in a safe area that has plenty of shopping, food, and nightlife. We are all over 21 and would enjoy quaint bars with a live music venue. Walkability is important. Can anyone give advice on where to stay?

Thanks so much.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
373 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick Girls Weekend in Dallas

Check out hotels that are in the Downtown and Uptown areas.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick Girls Weekend in Dallas

Definitely look in Uptown first- Hotel Zaza, Rosewood Crescent Court, The Stoneleigh, Ritz-Carlton. If you can't find a good deal or those are out of your price range, take a look at Hotel Palomar. I like downtown too but it doesn't have much for shopping.

3. Re: Quick Girls Weekend in Dallas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 04:28