We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK Tour recs?

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cuzco
10 posts
Save Topic
JFK Tour recs?

Hi all,

I'm going to be visiting Dallas with my parents, one of whom is very excited about seeing the sights related to the JFK assassination. We'd like to book a tour. I've found the 'Big D Fun' tour that is highly reviewed on Yelp, and also the Dealey tour which looks to be a bit more personalized (and more expensive). Are there more options? What would you all recommend?

Thanks,

Ben

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK Tour recs?

Hi ben, the jfk tour looks really interesting ( big fun tour ) actually covers 3 points of interest that i wanted to see last year but didnt,and for $20 has great reviews,if you do decide on that tour,make sure you get your sixth floor museum tickets online,im in Dallas again in 3 days time and im going to do that big d tour ,i didnt even know it existed,tied in with my sixth floor museum tickets ( already bought my timed entry ) it certainly will cover the jfk points of interest. As ive advised others to do ;-) if your in the area with those tours,checkout inside the old red museum,wander up to pioneer plaza and checkout the longhorn sculptures and end with a drink up at the reunion tower bar for great views of Dallas,this whole area is easily covered by foot,i think your parents and yourself will have a great day and experience,cheers mate.john

2. Re: JFK Tour recs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 07:15