We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza, Ft. Worth

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
583 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Tours to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza, Ft. Worth

Does anybody know of tours going to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza on Saturday evenings from Downtown Dallas and returning back at night ?

Alternatively, what would be the cost of a cab from Fairmont, Dallas to Billy Bob's Rodeo, Ft. Worth and back. We leave at 5pm and return by 12pm.

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Carlos.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza, Ft. Worth

1) No tours from Dallas of Fort Worth to my knowledge.

2) I would not take a cab from Dallas to FTW. Take the TRE and then either bus or cab to the Stockyard's. Note that this option is for any day, other than Sundays. There is no TRE service on Sunday. The TRE takes about an hour.

www.trinityrailwayexpress.org/index.html

3) From 1717 North Akard Street, Dallas, Texas to 2520 Rodeo Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76164

Initial Fare $2.25

Add. Metered Fare $63.24

Trip fuel surcharge $2.00

Tip (15%) $10.12

Estimated Taxi Fare $77.61 However, check with the cab companies as there may be a considerable extra charge for the one-way trip.

You could also consider hiring a private car for the evening.

This is the web site I used for the above pricing information. You first plug in the city that you want the fare calculations for and then plug in the to and from locations. The site also gives you estimates based upon traffic conditions and has other taxi information for the area. http://www.taxifarefinder.com/

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
583 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza, Ft. Worth

Thanks, ChrystinP. Much obliged for the link & the detailed information.

I was able to find at least one Tour Company that may do the entire tour with transportation.

Its called All In One Tour Services or www.allinonetourservices.com.dfw.html

I'll write to them and find out.

Thanks again and best regards,

Carlos.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
583 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tours to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza, Ft. Worth

That should have read :--

www.allinonetourservices.com/dfw.html

4. Re: Tours to Billy Bob's Rodeo Plaza, Ft. Worth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:17