We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FC Aston Villa game in Frisco/stay in dallas? what to see/do

San Francisco...
4 posts
Save Topic
FC Aston Villa game in Frisco/stay in dallas? what to see/do

hello everyone,

I want to take my husband to the Aston Villa soccer game this july in Frisco Texas but thinking about staying in downtown Dallas (looks like more to do and see there/not too far from staidum?)

We both have never been to texas and are in our mid 20's.

im looking for some help in picking an area that isnt too far from the stadium:

FC Dallas, 9200 World Cup Way, Frisco, TX 75033

since we will be taking taxis or organized shuttle from hotel, in a trendy neighborhood with fun bars, shops and restaurants (not exactly looking for club scene).

Thanks for helping out :)

Dallas
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FC Aston Villa game in Frisco/stay in dallas? what to see/do

Downtown Dallas is 28 miles from the stadium in Frisco. Not clear on what you are asking for with that kind of distance.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FC Aston Villa game in Frisco/stay in dallas? what to see/do

Look around the stadium, stonebriar mall area or Shops at Legacy. If you want to be close to the stadium, I think that is your only options.

San Francisco...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: FC Aston Villa game in Frisco/stay in dallas? what to see/do

we have settled on staying in Frisco and are renting a car to help make transportation easier since this will be our first time in the area.

cheers for the fast replies JK1116 and SebastianDallas !

4. Re: FC Aston Villa game in Frisco/stay in dallas? what to see/do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:16