We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping malls

Which Fort Worth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kentucky
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping malls

Looking at trying to go to mall while in Fort Worth, have looked at North East Mall and Hulen Mall. Leaning towards Hulen, looks like the nicer of the two. Any public transportation from Downtown to get there or idea of what cab fare might be there. Thanks again, all help appreciated.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,869 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping malls

Bus 6 will get you from downtown to Hulen

www.the-t.com/maps/06.pdf

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping malls

North East is farther away...but has Nordstrom's!! I prefer it over Hulen, but I don't know about bus transport there.

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping malls

North East Mall is DEFINATELY the nicer of the two (much more selection). Cab fare will probably be steep, though. I think that public transportation might be non-existant.

Hulen would be your best bet - or Ridgemar (they have Neiman-Marcus) and public transportation is readily availble to both.

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
531 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping malls

I prefer North East Mall hands down, much nicer to me.

kentucky
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping malls

Thanks for help on mall, looking at possibly renting a car now so hopefully can check out North East mall or maybe both...

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,869 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shopping malls

Ah, well, renting a car- that would put me at NorthEast Mall.

Bedford, Texas
Level Contributor
319 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shopping malls

If you don't mind going a little further up Hwy 121, I'd head up to Grapevine Mills Mall. I very different kind of mall.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
92 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shopping malls

Personally, I don’t care for Northeast Mall at all, and Grapevine Mills is even worse. If you want someplace nice to shop and are also in a pretty setting with great dinning try Southlake Town Centre off of Hwy 114

Texas
Level Contributor
71 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shopping malls

you could also try The Parks Mall in Arlington on I-20. They also have a nice new development to the east of the mall called The Highlands. I think you'd enjoy both. Just take I-20 east from Fort Worth and exit Cooper or Matlock and they are on the north side of the interstate. Happy shopping.

Justin, Texas
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shopping malls

You should most definetly rent a car. Southlake Town Center is wonderful when the weather is nice. Grapevine Mills has outlets such as Neimen Marcus, Saks 5th Ave, Guess, Nautica, Ann Taylor, Abercromby & Fitch etc... North East is a nice mall however there really isn't anything spectatular but it is much nicer than Hulen. Once upon a time ago I loved the Parks Mall in Arlington, but parking & traffic are outrageous.