We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tasty weekend dining last weekend

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
554 reviews
Save Topic
tasty weekend dining last weekend

We hit a fattening trifeca of tasty Tarrant county eats last weekend, let's call it extended Thanksgiving holiday eating!!! Mammas Pizza on Friday night-Mansfield location, really good stuff, not as good as Berry St but much closer to our home in South Arlington! Benitos for a late lunch on Saturday, we ate so much that dinner was just a snack, shared guacamole, hubs had a cup of tortilla soup and large beef fajita nachos, I had pork taco plate-I had 1 and hubs had the other one and my beans and rice because between the guac, pico and chicken and rice soup that comes with your dinner (if you know to request it rather than the tortilla soup that they automatically bring out with an entree order), in hindsight, my hubs was REALLY hungry to eat all of that and chips and salsa! Anyways, it was good! On Sunday afternoon we had a late lunch at Charlie's burgers on Granbury Rd, Ft Worth-hmmmm, that is a tasty burger! tasty fries too, hubs got large onion rings-they are so not kidding when they say large so unless you're sharing, go with small onion rings! Rings were fresh made but not very flavorful and needed some seasoning.

Yes, we ate ten million calories last week but we sure enjoyed them!!!

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,892 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tasty weekend dining last weekend

Yum! That's a trifecta of my favorite food groups- pizza, burgers, Tex-Mex.

2. Re: tasty weekend dining last weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:17