We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week night downtown to Billy Bob's

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
108 reviews
Save Topic
Week night downtown to Billy Bob's

Hi,

We're going to be visiting Fort Worth for one day/night early October (on a Thursday). As we don't have much time I'd like to stay downtown to see the sights and then get a shuttle if possible to Billy Bob's that evening.

Do you guys know of any hotels downtown that run a free shuttle to Billy Bob's on a Thursday? A lot of the ones I've seen only seem to have a shuttle at the weekend.

If not, is it fairly difficult and costly to get a taxi to and from Billy Bob's?

Many thanks,

Clare

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
57 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week night downtown to Billy Bob's

I don't know of any hotels. Someone else might.

It's only a little over 3 miles from Sundance Square to Billy Bob's. Depending on traffic, the fare straight up North Main will be between $10 and $15 each way.

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
554 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Week night downtown to Billy Bob's

Your hotel can easily get u a cab to BB's, keep their # and see uf that driver can pick u up, we've had good luck with that.

TX
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Week night downtown to Billy Bob's

Hi Clare - I sent you a private message. :-)

4. Re: Week night downtown to Billy Bob's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:16