We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a B&B in a test of patience

Alberta
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a B&B in a test of patience

Why can't they make it easier to book B&B in Fredricksburg?

It has tested my patience to the end to get anything on the websites they take you to agencies that won't take you to a booking process.

How do you make this simplier?

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
17,682 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

just as an FYI, check out the old airplane hanger in Kerrville.

a hotel now

swaviator.com/html/issueMJ04/HangarHotel.html

Austin, TX
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

I'm not sure who you're trying to book with, I googled a few B&Bs, went to their home page and had no problem looking at available lodging. We ended up booking Cottages at Limestone on Main, the reservations on their site let you book the cottage you want.

Fredericksburg
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

tejashombe....

You may want to lay off the scotch for a day or two. There is no hanger in Kerrville that has been converted to a hotel. The article that you provided the link to is in Fredericksburg. Please tell us that you don't have a pilots license!!!

USA
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

I use this site to book several B&B in Fredricksburg and surrounding area:

http://www.fredericksburg-lodging.com/

Dallas Texas USA
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

I always use Gausthaus Schmidt in Frederiksburg. Always great places to stay. I have never has any problems booking, have used many times.Good luck. Luckenbach is near-check it out. It is the real Texas part that is amust do. Enjoy.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
744 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

Fototex, Do you mean that Luckenbach, the town itself, is the "real Texas?"

Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

Try Absolute Charm B&B very easy and you can do it online at anytime and has the best pictures

Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

OK to the mean guy above there is a very new hotel made from an old hanger called Hanger Hotel................research before you make such a fool of yourself

9. Re: Booking a B&B in a test of patience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 12:19