We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Little Yellow House

texas
1 post
Save Topic
The Little Yellow House

Does anyone have any information on the this little house in Fredericksburg? It is located on Milam Street. I am thinking about booking reservations. Thanks

Deer Park, Texas
Level Contributor
162 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Little Yellow House

Hi, just happened to notice your post so you might have already stayed in the house. Me and my husband stayed in the Little Yellow House last March of 07 for our anniversary. We stayed for two nights and we enjoyed it. It is only for two people occupancy. It has only the first floor which consists of the bedroom (queen bed)-sitting room with TV and CD player, a bathroom with shower only and a small kitchen that is fully equipped with cooking untensils, microwave, toaster and dishes. The small upper floor is closed off. There is a back patio with a barbeque grill and outdoor table set. A bakery certificate for the Fredericksburg Bakery is left for you for breakfast in the amount of 10.00 for each morning you stay. The front porch is nice to sit on with wicker furniture. The only small downside is that sitting on the porch does get kind of noisy with passing traffic but it did not bother us in the house at night while sleeping as traffic is less during the night. Send me your email through tripadvisor messaging if you wish to see pictures of the inside and out of the house. This house is rented under Gastehaus Schmidt B and B service in Fredericksburg. They have a website you can find if you enter it in your search engine. At the time we stayed it was about 105.00/night plus the 13% lodging tax.

2. Re: The Little Yellow House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 12:18