We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Pleasure Pier?

Overland Park...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking at Pleasure Pier?

Seeking advice on parking for a visit to Pleasure Pier tonight. Is there any way to avoid pay parking? Suggestions for anywhere to park for free or lower cost would be greatly appreciated! We don't mind walking! Thanks.

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
123 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Pleasure Pier?

You can park on the Seawall for $1.25 an hour or $8 a day. I think the Pier's parking lot is $10, so you can save a few dollars by parking a couple blocks away.

Dallas
Level Contributor
1 post
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Pleasure Pier?

We were just there this weekend. We parked in the lot across Seawall Blvd. from the Pier. The first three hours are free with validation from FishTales or Bubba Gump.

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
586 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Pleasure Pier?

A friend told me you have to be careful trying to park for free back in the neighborhoods as there are tickets being issued; not sure he accurate that s but I'd rather pay to park than get a ticket or towed!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at Pleasure Pier?

Signs are posted if you are in a residential parking area.

5. Re: Parking at Pleasure Pier?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:15