We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five Star Dining at Plus Four in Georgetown

Algonquin, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Topic
Five Star Dining at Plus Four in Georgetown

What a treat to find this lovely find on the square in downtown Georgetown. Our party of three ordered Salmon, Scallops and a filet. The food is some of the best I've eaten ANYWHERE and I've eaten in all the major cities of the world in highly rated restaurants. Salmon had a hint of maple over jasmine rice and was surrounded by red and golden beets. YUM! Prior to the entree we were served a lovely appetizer of steak, mozzerella, peppers, aoili and I don't know what but the three bites it provided were lovely and just enough to really kick one's appetite into gear. A lovely salad was served and the bread was accompanied by three different butters. Dessert was a caramel brownie with a touch of ice cream and blueberries. A perfect meal. Take advantage of the wines by the glass and order different tastes. The chardonnay was perfect and just what I needed to accompany this almost perfect meal. The staff is young and not experienced in the art of fine dining but it is certainly worth the effort needed for this lovely experience. Any issues, ask for Eric who was exceptionally helpful explaining the concept of the restaurant. The name of the restaurant is Plus Four designating the additional four items offered with the choice of entree. Yummmmm! This is a treat that Georgetown has been sorely lacking. A fine restaurant with innovation. Run don't walk to experience the best food I have had in Texas.

1. Re: Five Star Dining at Plus Four in Georgetown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown