We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horseshoe Bay

oklahoma
1 post
Save Topic
Horseshoe Bay

I would like to give my compliments to the staff at the Marriott Horseshoe Bay. The facilities as well as the 3 golf courses were as pleasant and top knotch as the hotel staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone looking to relax in the Texas Hill Country. Thanks again for a wonderful time and thank your staff for their prompt service and warm smiles.

I definately look forward to a return visit someday soon.

McGregor, TX
Level Contributor
645 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horseshoe Bay

We went there for a long weekend several February's ago and I can echo your sentiment. :-)

Glad you liked it!

Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Horseshoe Bay

I was there 08/04/07. Great time. Great pool (at the Yacht Club). Very relaxing stay.

3. Re: Horseshoe Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 08:24
Get answers to your questions about Horseshoe Bay
Recent Conversations