We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

German oktoberfest

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
houston
2 posts
Save Topic
German oktoberfest

I want to take my wife and or family to a fun German restaurant with music,good food,beer garden etc. Rudi Lechner or Old Heidelberg...I"ve heard good and bad on both!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: German oktoberfest

I went to Rudi Lechner recently. The atmosphere and live music are great. I was not impressed with the food at all though. The red cabbage and sauerkraut did not have any flavor and the meat was rather tough. I have not been to Old Heidelberg in several years so I don't have much advice on that one.

houston
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: German oktoberfest

Really!! I thought it would be the other way around at Rudi's. Thanks for the advice.

Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
413 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: German oktoberfest

We went to Rudi's the other night and enjoyed it. It has an older crowd but the food and the October beer was great

4. Re: German oktoberfest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 16:17